Digioh, a leader in creating onsite, interactive & engaging experiences for over 20,000 websites globally in the eCommerce space, is currently hiring for a Solutions Engineer. Reporting to Digioh's VP of Engineering, the role of a Solutions Engineer here at Digioh is an exciting one, with the ability to work closely along both our customers in the eCommerce industry, and our core engineering team, to assist in the creation of continued scale of both the platform, and the Digioh organization.
- Serve as a solutions expert within the Digioh platform, leveraging an array of technologies and patterns
- Gather requirements, analyze requirements, design frameworks, and build solutions that meet the needs of Digioh customers
- Code software solutions that satisfy identified requirements, with potential future scale as a forethought
- Write and document tests to exercise code changes.
- Review pull requests from other members of the engineering team
- Integrate external software systems and APIs into our solutions
- Provide diagnosis, triage and troubleshooting of production issues, both proactively and in response to customer support requests
- Ensure a high level of reliability, scalability, and maintainability to ensure the long term success of our solutions
- Collaborate with engineering team members to continuously deliver software solutions, field support requests, and support software releases
- Work with Digioh partners to provide software solutions that meet the needs of shared customers
- Identify potential solutions to customer needs through dialog, research and focused proofs of concepts
- Document software solutions for internal and external use
- 3+ years’ software engineering experience, preferably within the Shopify or Magento eCommerce space
- Fluency in the Microsoft development environment (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Azure) is preferred.
- Familiarity with software development tools and technologies such as Git, pull requests, IDEs, and DevOps concepts.
- Self-directed and continuous learner with ability to pivot and adapt as new initiatives or opportunities are identified.
- Clear communicator across both internal and external audiences
*This role is 100% remote for North American based employees only.