A few weeks back, we created the resource 60 Questions for Your eCommerce Quiz.
Today, we launched a Digioh quiz based on this resource! That’s right – a quiz for your new quiz. A quiz-ception, if you will. In 60 or less, you can identify 3 questions perfect for your unique quiz.
New Digioh Quiz: Suggested Quiz Questions
This quiz was built to demonstrate some of Digioh’s quiz-building capabilities:
- Mobile and desktop-friendly designs
- Question choices auto proceed to the next question when clicked
- Multiple choice answer questions
- Weighted branching to reach your unique results (fun fact: this simple quiz has over 60 possible unique results pages!)
- Completely customized to match our brand
Our goal for this quiz (and your goal for your quiz) should be to understand the goals of the quiz-taker and what makes them unique. After all, sites can serve multiple customers. Your vitamins and supplements shop could sell products for adults and kids, women and men, and help with a variety of health concerns – how do you keep your site from feeling like a maze? How do you point every site visitor to their unique supplement?
Like we mentioned above, this quiz has over 60 possible results! Your store could have even more. Without a quiz to help you meet your customer, how on earth are you supposed to market to over 60 unique customer profiles?
That’s exactly what we’re here to simplify for you.
Questions like this one above are helpful for defining your ideal customer profile (ICP). Immediately, we can distinguish electronics eCommerce stores from beauty or pet merchants – all 3 serve different customers with different needs.
Your quiz can help you accomplish this as well, identifying big picture profile details such as:
- Age / Life Stage
- The problem(s) they want to solve (e.g. weight or fatigue for health, whether they need a computer for gaming or for school, etc.)
- Their location or other big-picture demographic details
Our quiz gets more detailed as you proceed. We don’t want to give broad results that aren’t actionable – and your quiz shouldn’t either! A quiz with inaccurate or vague results will only leave customers more frustrated than when they began. Quiz results should delight the taker and make them feel seen.
And you can only get there by asking the right questions.
In addition to identity questions, we encourage all merchants to include problem-solving questions in their eCommerce quizzes. This is your opportunity to sort between the…
- Experienced skier looking for the top gear vs. casual skier just looking to have fun
- Exhausted mom needing more energy vs. single woman wanting to grow muscle
- Individual with the quirky, bold style vs. individual with a simple and neutral style
- Sun-loving beach bum vs. cold-loving mountain climber
Quizzes are discovery tools. Their possibilities are endless when you keep your creative hat on.
Quizzes are one more point to capture a lead. When a customer enters their name and email at the end of your quiz, you now have a lead with a complete customer profile including their goals, who they are from a broad and detailed sense, why they came today, etc.! The actionable opportunities with this list are endless.
Be multidimensional! Educate customers along the way with a “Did you know?” Or avoid drop-off by answering a frequently asked question, e.g. “What does this mean?” By anticipating questions or concerns along the way, you continue to provide a high-quality concierge experience for your customers.
What were our results?? We’ll keep that a secret…you’ll have to take the quiz yourself to find out yours!
Are You In-Quiz-Itive?
Still wondering why all the quiz hype? Our partners at Future Commerce created a guide about the role quizzes play in the future of eCommerce:
- How do quizzes impact our customers from a scientific, psychological perspective?
- What’s really the difference between first- and zero-party data and why is it such a big deal?
- How can you be a “quiz chef”?
- And much more!